Wakelin Associates is a firm of Architects and Planners providing specialist planning advice, architectural design, full construction design and project management services.
Established in 1986, and working from offices in Hertfordshire, the practice prides itself in providing a well managed and personally directed service that produces imaginative and cost effective solutions within the constraints of Planning. By combining planning and design at an early stage many positive benefits result, ensuring a more streamlined and successful outcome.
As part of a network of very capable professionals in the planning, building and design fields, we are able to bring together the right resources to facilitate the successful completion of your project in such areas as:
• Acoustics, Air Quality, Archaeology, Contamination
• Drainage, Ecology, Energy and Sustainability
• Engineering, (Structural and Civil)
• Heritage, Highways Design
• Presentation and 3D Visuals
• Public Consultations Process
• Quantity Surveyors
• Residential, New Build and Refurbishments, ranging from Individual Houses to Estates of up to 300 Units.
• Commercial, including Offices and Mixed use Schemes.
• Educational, School Development Plans, Refurbishments, Extensions and New Buildings
• Conservation, including works to Listed Building and within Conservation Areas.
• Initial Development Appraisals
• Master Planning
• Full Planning Service
• Architectural Design
• Construction Design
• Full Project Management
Wakelin Associates clients include both public and private organisations, house builders and property companies. A large number of clients are private individuals or groups of individuals.